Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Beautiful Sunday



   Our baby girl was Baptized last Sunday morning. It was a beautiful day and such a special day for us. It was a beautiful service and we were fortunate to have all of family and friends surrounding us. I couldn't have asked for anything more. W had a great morning and put on quite a show for the congregation. Brad and i of course could not see any of it because were were standing behind them, but my dad got it on tape so we eventually saw what everyone was laughing at. While Greg was putting the water on W she started throwing her hands up by his mouth. Once he handed the baby back to me O was trying to wipe the water off of W's face and then tried to kiss her. Of course i was totally oblivious to this since I was so enthralled by Lukes bible verse he gave W. 

W's verse was Psalms 19:14:
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

The day was perfect and again i feel abundantly blessed for my beautiful growing family. Check out a few pictures our wonderful photographer did for us.

My Baby Girls 
My Handsome Man & Me
My Family, minus my beautiful sissy! 
Daddy's little girl
Big Yawns
So proud to be your mommy!

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful family! W & O are absolute blessings to the world, to all who know them. we love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...