Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday....

I can't tell you all how thankful i am to have such a wonderful set of BLOG girlfriends! I had the best conversation today, on the phone (thats right we took it one step further then the computer) with Mallory from A Day In The Life Of The Thompsons! We share a similar issue and had a great conversation about it. I love that there are a group of girls out there that totally get what we are all going through. Now why the heck do we all live miles away from each other (some of us right down the street:) )! It's interesting how God connects all of us, one way or another. I'm SO loving my blog girlfriends this Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I enjoyed our talk so much and you seem SO sweet and FUNNY!! Wish we were closer! Thanks again....xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is so cool you have taken it a step further and called some of your blog friends! This is why I love blogging! It is a whole 'nother world you of friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just stumbled upon your blog and am lovin it. Will be back for more!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...