Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

11 Things I Will No Longer Be Needing...Who wants them....


Prompt: 11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? 


1. Fear - To trust the Lord 100%, I can control NOTHING! Except how i respond to situations (thanks mom:) )


2. Negativity - Be Gone :) 


3. Unhappy People - People that just seem to bring you down instead of build you up. 


4. Self Doubt - I actually for the first time have a hold of this one. I love who i am, thats all! 


5. Over booked schedules - I need understand that the world doesn't have to be concurred in 1 day. I need to learn how to relax and just play with my babies. They won't be this age for long! 


6. Selfishness - I need to make sure i look around me more often for things i can do for others and stop concentrating on things "I" want. "I" is such a bad word. There are too many people out there that need so much. Whether it is simply a smile or a shoulder to cry on. I am defiantly going to keep my eyes open for opportunities to change others lives for the better.


7. Less Sleep - Defiantly need more of this. I need to start going to bed earlier and not staying up late to write on my blog. Also with W sleeping through the night i plan i getting a whole lot more sleep in 2011. 


8. Bad Food - Organic is the way to go in 2011! Lots of fruits and grains. A whole lot of running and working out. 


9. Throwing my back out - I did this twice since i have had baby W. I need to work my core everyday so that it doesn't keep happening. 


10. Unnecessary spending - Plain and simple. My children don't need tutus in every color, maybe just 3:) 


11.  Being Judgmental - I think i have gotten much better at this, but you can always improve.


2010 has been a great year. I am excited for 2011 and all the ways i can improve my life for myself and all around me. Lets ring in the New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I completely agree with ALL of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list...

    I actually found your blog from Facebook from the vintage pearl fan page. I absolutely love your blog and I am so happy to have found it.

    Can't wait to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this list!!! I need to add all of these to mine as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...