Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Weekend Away!

This last weekend our little family had so much fun together! We went away. Friday night we went up to my husbands parents house on Lake Geneva. We got up there around 3:30 and played outside until dinner. I cooked a delicious dinner for the kids, my mother in law and Brad. It was a hit! We put the kids to bed and then just all hung out. It was beautiful out. My nerves were a little on edge because i was doing my first BIG wedding the next morning. I was so excited! In fact I was so excited that i got up at 3am thinking it was 6am and started getting ready to go for a run, when i finally realized it was still VERY dark out. I got back into bed and once the sun did come out, a running i went. Lake Geneva is very hilly. It was kind of hard, actually it was VERY hard. When i got back we all went for a walk on the Lake front. The girls had so much fun. 
Beautiful Lake Geneva
Then i was off to shoot the Hoffman wedding! What a BLAST! That couple knows how to have a good time:) I got the job through my friend Katie. Katie and Meagan are in our play group. This was Katie's moms wedding. I had so much fun and can not wait to do my next one in September. I have attached some of my favorite pictures below. Let me know what you think and if your from the Chicagoland area, give me a call:) 


The wedding ended for me at 3:00pm. I booked it back to the house and picked up the crew and we headed back south to Park Ridge to drop off Brads mom and then we headed into the city. My aunt was gone so we stayed at her condo at Lake Shore Drive and Delaware. We had a great Lake View and so much fun. My sister came in for one of her girlfriends wedding and we went to it together. It was awesome! The wedding was at the Hotel Palomar, it was an amazing venue. Great for pictures:) Needless to say we danced the night away:) 
Sunday morning Brad woke up and took the girls for a walk on the waterfront and stopped at Starbucks. He let me sleep, which i soo needed! We jumped back in the car at 10am and we headed back home. It was such a fun weekend. I loved seeing my sister, shooting the wedding and spending time with my mother in law and family at the lake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...