Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

38 Weeks & Loving It!


So here we go! I am in the final stretch. I can not believe how fast the last 9 months have gone. I now have a 17 month old and i am so ready to meet this new little princess. I went in last week for my first weekly visit and it was great. I am 1cm dilated, which if you have had babies before you know that means nothing other then you only have 9 more cm to go. I know it doesn't mean i am going to go into labor tomorrow, but it makes me happy to know things are already getting started! 

This pregnancy has not been that much different then Olivia until now. I feel a lot better this time around. I am carrying her completely out in front and she has dropped which is amazing because i can breath again! Defiantly have the pregnancy mask, but it doesn't seem as bad since its summer. I feel so ready this time, physically and mentally. 

I keep trying to imagine what she is going to look like and all i picture is Olivia. I can't wait for this amazing journey! I have been walking a lot so heres to hoping she wants to meet all of us a little earlier then the 26th! 

2 comments:

  1. You look great!!! I know I will be where you are in NO time because yes time flies!! I am 17w!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You will be:) are you finding out the sex?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...