Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

Easter is such a special time of year. I think it is the most important day in the Christian religion. The whole existence of our lives have to do with this one day. We went to church in the morning, then to Aunt Barb & Uncle Scotts for our wonderful lunch/dinner. My family came this year, which was so nice. I think there was a record number of people and it was so much fun. There is nothing like sharing such a special holiday with such wonderful family, we are truly blessed. This year i got the honor of making the "lamb cake" something Brads grandmother (Gramma Kay) has been doing since she had kids. This year she wasn't feeling very well so she handed the job off to me. It turned out awesome!

I thank God everyday for the blessings he has given Brad, myself and our family. It was a great Easter. 




Daddy & Liv getting ready to go, she loves loves loves her daddy:)




My doll baby




My family! 




My Lamb, Uncle Todd had already eaten the butt before i could snap a picture:) 




She was so tiered on the way home.




Daddy went to make some coffee and when he turned around this is where Olivia was on the dining room table eating jelly beans:) 




Happy Easter everyone:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...